[Swift-user] HELP for using Swift~

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 22 05:55:15 CST 2011

Dear Ian,

----- Original Message -----

These are two specific clusters in our local environment here at UChicago and Argonne. We should clarify that in the guide and explain how to adapt that information to your own local clusters.

> Could it be
> possible to give
> simple introductions or websites for these terminologies in guide
> documents?

Yes, we should do that.

> 2). Section 2.1.4 in the siteguide.pdf says that copying catsn.swift
> and data.txt to
> the current directory, but there is no data.txt in the swift-0.93RC5
> package.

Thanks you for this feedback. We will post a clarification and inform the list.

Also, please subscribe to this email list so that your posts go through without moderation.