[Swift-user] Swift never terminates

Sheri Mickelson mickelso at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 25 09:50:45 CDT 2011

Hi,

I've been trying to run something similar to the swift code below, but swift never terminates.  This
example takes a file that's already on disk (netcdfFile.nc) and tries to create 1 plot (xy.ps).  It
creates the plot, but keeps running("Progress: Active: 1").  Do you see anything I'm doing wrong in
my swift file?

Thanks, Sheri

type file;

(file out) callNCL (file inF, string nclFile) {

   app{ncl nclFile;}
}

file plot<simple_mapper;prefix="/my/file/xy.ps">;
file ncFile<simple_mapper;prefix="/my/file/netcdfFile.nc">;

string nclF = "/my/file/test.ncl";

plot = callNCL(ncFile,nclF);