[Swift-user] returning an array from function

Agarwal, Khushbu Khushbu.Agarwal at pnl.gov
Mon Apr 18 16:29:03 CDT 2011

Hi,

I am a beginner with swift and I am trying to write a workflow. My workflow has 2 app procedures. The first one calls a shell script which generates X number of files which act as input into the next app procedure. My question is , how do I specify that procedure returns an array of files?

Currently, I am seeing that the files generated from first app, get deleted... I am guessing because I am not specifying them as output files etc?

Thanks,
-Khushbu