logging file transfer status (was Re: [Swift-user] throttle transfers and vdl:stagein graphs)

Allan Espinosa aespinosa at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 12 19:45:05 CDT 2011

Hi Mihael,

Bumping the thread.

What's the name of the specific class? I tried
log4j.logger.org.globus.cog.abstraction.tools.transfer.FileTransfer=DEBUG

in my log4j.properties file and I didn't see any transfer log messages
that occurred during the stagein/stageout period of my workflows.

Where is the scheduling of transfer made ?  VDSAdaptiveScheduler
doesn't seem to have entries on those transfer policies set in
throttle.transfers and throttle.file.operations.

Thanks,
-Allan

--
Allan M. Espinosa <http://amespinosa.wordpress.com>