[Swift-user] Re: Status of Swift on Ranger?

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 22 12:56:27 CDT 2010

hi glen, we run on ranger using the latest stable branch of swift...users
generate their sites file here:

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~skenny/sitesgen/sitegen.php

which will give you pretty good default settings (you'll have to change the
account number and work directory to your own) and then you can tweak it
based on your workflow...as you increase number of cores you request usually
the queue time will increase...

we submit from wherever :) communicado, any of our hnl machines...bridled,
pads logins...feel free to use the hnl install of swift:

/ci/projects/cnari/apps/swift/bin/swift

~sk