[Swift-user] runnin' on IBI

Marc Parisien mparisien at uchicago.edu
Thu Nov 11 09:16:48 CST 2010

Hi,

  has anyone got to run stuff on the IBI cluster?

  I'ved tried twice now, and both attempts eventually failed.
  The error goes along the lines of:

Caused by: Exception caught while reading exit code
Caused by: org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.scheduler.common.ProcessException: Exception caught while reading exit code
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)

  which would be strange for a program to terminate without an exit code...

  I attached the last 300 lines of the log file, if ever it helps!

  Many Thanks,
    Marc.