[Swift-user] Coasters and PBS resource requests: nodes and ppn

Matthew Woitaszek matthew.woitaszek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:35:08 CDT 2010

Hi Mihael,

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get that to work... I just did a svn update
on the trunk. With that line in sites.xml, I still get the nodes=1 in the
PBS file in ~/.globus/scripts using the local provider; the net result also
seems the same with the gt2 provider.

Do you have an example that I can try to make sure I'm not botching it up?

Matthew