[Swift-user] Coasters and PBS resource requests: nodes and ppn

Allan Espinosa aespinosa at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 3 18:41:00 CDT 2010

Hi Matthew,

Does this mean, coasters will now submit nodes=1;ppn=1 and do node packing?

If there is no node packing being initiated by PBS, you can just
specify workersPerNode=8 .  But then what you request to PBS is now
different to what you actually use.

-Allan

--
Allan M. Espinosa <http://amespinosa.wordpress.com>