[Swift-user] cannot submit on fusion

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 13 11:04:42 CST 2010

Marcin,

I see two problems, the second likely being the result of the first:

In your output file: [ERROR] Parsing profiles on line 21 Illegal character ':'at position 22 :Illegal character ':'
is referring to your tc.data file. I think your Globus MaxWallTime profile entry got moved to a separate line, instead of being separated by tabs as the last column of the previous line.

I suspect that may have caused jobs to get submitted to PBS with defaults that were invalid for the default queue that your jobs are going into, thus causing the second error: Cannot submit job: Could not submit job (qsub reported an exit code of 1). no error output

So fix tc.data, and see if this fixes the problem.

- Mike