[Swift-user] Re: How to set provider-specific options?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 23 12:44:28 CDT 2010

I think I got debug fixes made to the sge provider confused with the condor provider. Its possible that the debug flag in the condor provider is either already working, or needs to be fixed in the same manner as we did for the sge provider.

Arjun, its worth checking the svn logs on both. Note that some of the providers share common source files which is confusing when you first hunt for their codes.

- Mike