[Swift-user] swift interface with egee/glite

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:34:02 CDT 2010

Hi Ben

Thanks for the link. I went through it (H14n$=N:t)Z: your random string that
makes you owe me a free beer ;)).

You emphasize that EGEE does not have a shared file system and coasters that
can make swift system lose some of its performance.

More questions:

1. EGEE has LFC a common file catalog and a replica handling system.
Couldn't it be treated as a shared file system?

2. Is it possible to make swift talk to LFC and map my workflow data with
the LFC filesystem (accessed through lfn:/filename protocol)

3. What is the function of a coaster?

Regards
Ketan