[Swift-user] Directory mappers

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 27 13:02:06 CST 2010

Right, I agree, ext_mapper is what you want here, Mark. Documented in the user guide at:

 http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/guides/userguide.php#mapper.ext_mapper

You can pass parameters such as the location of the higher parent directory.

When using an ext mapper as an output mapper for an array, you need (at the moment) to know in advance how many members you are expecting. We're discussing ways to remove that limitation.

- Mike