[Swift-user] Re: How to set provider-specific options?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 25 14:58:36 CST 2010

Did I mis-interpret the following code in AbstractExecutor.java?

        protected void cleanup() {
                if (!getProperties().isDebugEnabled()) {
                        script.delete();
                        new File(exitcode).delete();
                        if (spec.getStdOutput() == null && stdout != null) {
                                new File(stdout).delete();
                        }
                        if (spec.getStdError() == null && stderr != null) {
                                new File(stderr).delete();
                        }
                }
        }