[Swift-user] Does SWIFT_JOBDIR_PATH work for output?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 16 07:01:45 CDT 2009

I see:
Job directory mode is: link on shared filesystem

I'll try moving the env var to sites.xml.

In this case, I wanted only this job to get this behavior, as a later
job in the script analyzes all the files that are produced in parallel,
and might eventually exceed the available limited local BG/P filesystem
(ramdisk).

But for the tests Im doing now this is not a problem.