[swift-user] List of OSG sites

Glen Hocky hockyg at uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 26 16:17:10 CDT 2009

I never claimed the "condor_status" command works. but with my setup

[hockyg at communicado ~]$ swift-osg-ress-site-catalog | head
<config>

  <!-- FNAL_DZEROOSG_1 -->
  <pool handle="FNAL_DZEROOSG_1" >
    <gridftp  url="gsiftp://d0cabosg1.fnal.gov/jobmanager-pbs/" />
    <jobmanager universe="vanilla" url="d0cabosg1.fnal.gov/jobmanager-pbs"
major="2" />
    <workdirectory >/grid/data/engage/tmp/FNAL_DZEROOSG_1</workdirectory>
  </pool>

  <!-- SBGrid-Harvard-Exp -->