[Swift-user] mapper for internet resources

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 7 10:24:41 CST 2009

Uri, I took the liberty of replying via swift-user.
Thats the best place to send these questions.

Swift can do this already, as below.

A mapper can map an ordinary file as a local file name (relative or
absolute), or an http:// or gsiftp:// URI. (Perhaps others a well, I
think, eg, ftp:// depending on the underlying CoG and Globus APIs.)

- Mike

------

type file;

app (file f) afniapp (file u) { cat @u stdout=@f; }