[Swift-user] max number of jobs?

Glen Hocky hockyg at uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 23 14:43:00 CDT 2009

Ah, I do intend to try running under ranger but the one main reason I
haven't is I'm trying to run from a single location (a ci machine)
because it's easier to keep managed that way.

I'm running in the normal queue, but all of my jobs are 16 node, the
reason for that I think is that there is no way to get larger block
allocations as was being discussed a few weeks ago. I would be better
off w/ larger because I'm sure the wait time is the same for 16 or 32 or
64...