[Swift-user] RSL multi valued key

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sun Mar 30 22:01:40 CDT 2008

I made this hack which allows me to specify condor requirements through
GRAM2 as a swift profile key. Its not particularly nice but it should
allow progress to be made on skenny's project:

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~benc/tmp/condor-req-2

apply it like this:

 cd cog/modules/provider-gt2/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution
 patch -p0 < condor-req-2

and rebuild with 'ant redist' in the swift directory.

Then use a profile key like this to specify requirements:

<profile namespace="globus"
 key="condor_requirements">Arch = "WINNT5"</profile>

perhaps something like the following will match the two architectures in
use on fletch:  Arch == "X86_64" || Arch="INTEL"