[Swift-user] debug log not being produced

Quan Tran Pham quanpt at cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 29 19:57:35 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am in the same situation, the log is not written out with my swift
script that run fine before.
The script was fine with Swift v0.3-dev r1684 (it did produce the log).

My new swift + falkon: Swift svn swift-r1773 cog-r1953 (compiled
follow http://dev.globus.org/wiki/Incubator/Falkon/Swift)
I am running swift on Teraport tp-login2.ci
JRE: Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)

Should I use some explicit flags for swift so that it will build the log?

Thank you very much

Quan Pham