[Swift-user] RSL multi valued key

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sat Mar 29 19:12:01 CDT 2008

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> For the gt2 provider all GLOBUS::<name> attributes will make it into an
> rsl argument named <name>.

I know that. It gives a single string value.

eg. something like this:
 (condorsubmit= "(Requirements "Arch == ""WINNT5""")"

What I'm after here is a multiple valued RSL key, something like the way
the 'environment' RSL parameter is used:

 (condorsubmit=(Requirements "Arch == ""WINNT5""")

> Coincidentally (or not), skenny mentioned a similar thing yesterday. I'm
> not yet sure if it worked for her or not.

not coincidental. this is the same. I can do it from a GRAM rsl file (what
I put in the original post) but I can't get that RSL generated from within
Swift - I can only get a single string literal RSL value which doesn't
work.