[Swift-user] Fwd: Too many open files problem

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Mar 17 21:43:05 CDT 2008

Hi.  Can you describe your problem some more:

Doe it happen with every swift script (for example, with the example
first.swift)?

Does it happenw hen you run a large workflow?

If you make that run smaller (eg fewer input files) does the problem go
away? At what point?

Can you send the swiftscript source code that you are using?