[Swift-user] Several questions on swift

J A jamalphd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 07:52:43 CST 2008

Hi All:

I am new to swift and have several questions:

1.  I have 2 programs that runs for long time and would like to use the grid
computing feature so that i can get the results faster.  One program is
implemented in C# and another in C++.  They both run on  a windows machine.

How can i use Swift to run my programs?

2.  Can swift work on a windows platform?

3.  When using swift, do i still need to use any MPI code in my programs?

4.  I have an access to grid machines at school.  If i install swift on my
account then is there a way that i can access swift from my windows machine?

J. A.