[Swift-user] Illegal character

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 29 12:11:09 CDT 2008

And I see that you're using Swift 0.5, which may not have the CLASSPATH
improvements in the swift command as Ben mentioned.

Ben, should the nightly builds show up on this page, and if so should
local developers use those to get a recent snapshot:

   http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/tests/tests-2008-07-13.html#packages

(in other words, is that page broken, or was it never intended to be a
source of nightly snapshots for download?)

You can also build your own Swift release from SVN. Instructions are at:
http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/downloads/index.php

- Mike