[Swift-user] Re: [Swift-devel] A naive run of Falkon+Swift on BGP login node.

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 21 17:46:32 CDT 2008

So Zhao, did it actually work, but you got those two errors and wanted
to know what the errors were?  If things worked as expected, then you
should be fine, you can ignore both of those errors (I think).  If
things didn't work as expected, then we need to dig deeper to find out why.

Ioan

Mihael Hategan wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 17:38 -0500, Ioan Raicu wrote:
>

>> This error should just be a warning... as it tries a different port
>> until it finds a good one.  It should only print an error when it
>> gives up.  So, that is not your problem Zhao, especially as you seem
>> to have run OK, right?
>>
>> Line 11:    Final status:  Finished successfully:1/
>>

> Yep. Sorry. Spoke without knowing.

Ioan Raicu
Ph.D. Candidate
Distributed Systems Laboratory