[Swift-user] Re: No response of Swift run

lixi at uchicago.edu lixi at uchicago.edu
Sun Jul 6 12:29:01 CDT 2008

>Could you do the following for me:
>1. edit dist/vdsk-xyz/bin/swift
>2. replace the 'OPTIONS=' line with 'OPTIONS="-Xdebug
>-
Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8888,server=y,suspend=n"
' (a
>single line) (you may need to do this every time you
compile swift)
>3. then run it again and let me know when it hangs. Don't
kill the
>hanging workflow. Let it hang instead.
>4. Also let me know what machine you run this on.

Today, I ran a workflow with 5001 jobs using swift-debugger,
but it finished with error message:
ERROR: transport error 202: handshake failed - received >GET
http://www< - excepted >JDWP-Handshake< ["transport.c",L41]

This is the first time for me to encounter this error. The
log file is on
CI: /home/lixi/newswift/test/newversion/0706/workflowtest-
20080706-1134-o8s4a3ig.log

Thanks,

xi