[Swift-user] Help: Error in Swift: Exitcode file not found 5 queue polls after the job was reported done

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 30 19:07:33 CST 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 17:16 -0600, Quan Tran Pham wrote:
> Mihael, this is my first try using PBS, and I got into that error. I
> use swift version 0.3.
> Is there any document about using swift with PBS, other than this
> http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/guides/userguide.php#providers ?

There's this thing I started cleaning up:
http://wiki.cogkit.org/index.php/V:Head/Java_CoG_Kit_Abstractions_Guide#Available_Providers

But not much more.

Btw, I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I'm leaning towards
believing that there is a bug in the provider and I'm trying to gather
information so that I can reproduce and fix it.

Mihael