[Swift-user] Missing vdl: XML namespace declaration from KML files

Allen, M. David dmallen at mitre.org
Tue Oct 2 14:19:52 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm experimenting with loading some of the KML files from swift into
Xindice, and Xindice is complaining about the lack of definition for
the vdl XML namespace in the KML files.

Is this an oversight in the namespace declarations of the file, or am I
missing something?

I'm using version 0.2 for this issue.  I have actually downloaded the
2007-10-01 snapshot, but I seem to be having some issues with it at the
moment, so I can't verify that the namespace is missing from that
snapshot's generated files.

Thanks
--
M. David Allen