[Swift-devel] Updating swift-lang for 0.96.0

Ketan Maheshwari ketan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 19 07:27:54 CDT 2015

I think having Swift 0.96 and 0.95 related things (Download,
Documents) on the same page is confusing.

Many sites have a separate page for older versions of tools and the
link points to pages dedicated to those versions.

With Swift, we can perhaps have everything related to 0.95 stashed
into a top-level directory swift-0.95 and stash everything in there.
Then we create a page olderversions.html and link it there. Similarly,
link /main to the latest/stable version and keep things related to
that version in the pages. I think it would look cleaner.

--
Ketan