[Swift-devel] Parallel Works

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 29 14:12:43 CDT 2015

Hi,

You might have heard this, but I wanted to mention it personally.

I will be working for Parallel Works starting July 1st. While I wanted
to keep my current CI position, the legal aspects were a bit too messy,
so I will be resigning from the CI.

In practice, there shouldn't be much difference from how things are now.
While there is some uncertainty in any future plans, I expect that I
would be devoting an equal amount of time to Swift things as I was over
the past few years.

The long term plans are still being worked on. We expect that this will
be happening for three months, during which Parallel Works will figure
out whether this arrangement should/can continue or not. Mike or I will
probably let you know what's happening as we go along.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Mihael