[Swift-devel] CI systems and services going out of support

Yadu Nand Babuji yadunand at uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 22 15:48:16 CDT 2015

Hi,

David Forero is leaving CI by the first week of July, and he mentioned
that there are
no plans so far on who will take over his role. This directly impacts
these machines
and services:

- login.ci.uchicago.edu : Website hosting for swift-lang.org

- ci list host : swift-devel, swift-user, swift-info

- swiftvm[1..4].ci.uchicago.edu  : Tryswift hosting.

- svn.ci.uchicago.edu : I am not sure how complete our move to github
has been. The next
     time the system goes down, it might not come back up at all.

- communicado/bridled. I am not sure who will maintain these machines.

- ci support will be mostly non-responsive.

In short we need to find alternatives for these services and move very soon.

Thanks,
Yadu