[Swift-devel] swift js/editor

Michael Wilde wilde at anl.gov
Tue Jun 16 18:43:13 CDT 2015

Very curious.  It underlined a undefined var name with a wavy red line,
like a spelling error, and that went away after I scrolled up and
declared the var (an int array).

Maybe it was some kind of default text-tool spelling semantics?

Weird.

- Mike

On 6/16/15 6:40 PM, Mihael Hategan wrote:
>> It was able to fix an underlined error for an undefined var after I
>> >defined it.
> I think that's some form of accident. It currently does not highlight
> semantic errors, but that's clearly something that it should eventually
> do. It has an almost vanilla swift grammar in there.

Mathematics and Computer Science          Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory               The University of Chicago