[Swift-devel] swift js/editor

Michael Wilde wilde at anl.gov
Tue Jun 16 18:28:06 CDT 2015

It has a very nice feel to it so far.

Does it have its own notion of indentation?  Seems to let me do anything
in that regard but seems to have some tab sensitivity.

It was able to fix an underlined error for an undefined var after I
defined it.

It would be interesting to understand where this can ultimately go.

The emacs compatibility is nice; how extensive is that?

- Mike

On 6/16/15 3:31 PM, Mihael Hategan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I mentioned a swift javascript editor that I was playing with. Here it
> is:
>
> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~hategan/cmswift/
>
> It should be able to parse most modern Swift as you type it.
>
> Mihael

Mathematics and Computer Science          Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory               The University of Chicago