[Swift-devel] Standard Library Proposal/Discussion Page

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 20 20:56:00 CST 2015

I'm not sure. I think both.

Let's try this: we use the wiki to mark points of contention. It gives
us a quick overall view on the status. We discuss them through email and
remove marks on the wiki as we develop fixes/agreements.

I forgot to mention that there are going to have to be portions of the
library that are specific to either T or K because that's just how some
things have to be (e.g. file() in T). I don't think we should include
them in this document/discussion. In other words, let's focus on the
things for which there is no good reason to have different
specifications in T and K.

Mihael