[Swift-devel] worker logs

Ketan Maheshwari ketan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 19 13:54:06 CDT 2014

Yes, I know the workers start because in an earlier modification in
worker.pl I had a syntax error and the error message showed up on stderr.

After, correcting the error, things actually run with provider coaster and
mode local:cobalt so I assume the workers are running alright. With
timestamped logs, I want to see if the jobs are spawned at right intervals
as I intend with these mods.