[Swift-devel] Back to work

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:18:42 CDT 2014

Welcome back Yadu!

This isn't work for Yadu exactly, but it touches on Yadu's coasters work.
I was going to flag that I intended to push forward on full integration of
asynchronous task executors (GeMTC/Coasters/others) into Swift over the
summer, since it's important but I haven't gotten around to adding proper
support for multiple worker types, etc:
https://code.google.com/p/exm-issues/issues/detail?id=581
https://code.google.com/p/exm-issues/issues/detail?id=503
https://code.google.com/p/exm-issues/issues/detail?id=609