[Swift-devel] Swift web changes pending

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 4 20:25:27 CDT 2014

There's a few of the form "sleep not in tc.data", "unknown site
'beagle'", etc.
There's also a few "could not create JVM", which seem to point to some
problem with the remote environment when starting coasters.

Can you fix those please, so we can get an idea of where there are
actual swift failures?

Mihael