[Swift-devel] Issues to resolve for the 0.96 config mechanism

Yadu Nand Babuji yadunand at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 16 01:17:39 CDT 2014

Hi Mihael,

Does the new config allow you to specify multiple sites in the
swift.conf and select the site you want to run on from the swift
commandline.
I searched the swift-trunk userguide, but did not see any reference to this.

The 0.95 tutorials, which I think are the cleanest our tutorials have
been, let you select the site(s) you want to run on and the
swift.properties sets a default site(s) to use in case no commandline
option is given for site

swift.properties:
# default site is local
site=local