[Swift-devel] some details about softimage

Yadu Nand B yadunand at uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 11 18:29:59 CST 2014

Hi Mihael,

Does this mechanism work with provider-staging and via passive
persistent coasters ?
Since you specify the <dest_dir>, does this mechanism ensure that an
installation happens
only once per node ? Do other workers on the same node wait till the
first worker finishes
the installation ?

I don't see this in the user-guide. Once I get this tested, I'll could
add a doc piece if that helps.

Thanks,
Yadu