[Swift-devel] Release strategy

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 15 16:10:13 CST 2014

Hi,

One comment. I'm not sure if I am against release candidates. However,
we have, I think, gone overboard with them in that many releases were
held because maybe there were bugs, except the rate at which they were
uncovered was very low.

So I think we should have RCs. But we shouldn't have 6 RCs, and we
shouldn't keep an RC without a release for 6 months.

Mihael