[Swift-devel] Cant get auto-coasters to run from midway to beagle

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 9 15:59:22 CST 2013

I think we just got this working. Problems may have included the need to pre-create the workdirectory and to specify a dotted IP address on the external network for GLOBUS_HOSTNAME.  Will need to experiment.  So likely that proxy expiration time was not a problem (although its confusing).

Will report back on this once the needed steps are clear.