[Swift-devel] Fold tests fail.

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 8 13:02:38 CST 2013

I fixed the run-time errors in 0.94 and faster as well as the
compilation errors in faster.

There was an issue in 0.94 (and faster) related to the reference count
code that caused variables in else branches that are assigned from a
procedure call to be closed before they should have been (leading to
them having a value of null).

Mihael