[Swift-devel] 0.94 release note draft

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 1 16:22:24 CST 2013

Lorenzo,

That seems reasonable to me. I haven't used the faster branch myself much at this point, so it's probably best to continue talking with Mihael and Mike to come up with a good strategy for how to approach those issues. But in terms of the swift versions/modules, I have put together the three latest builds for you at:

/home/davidk/swift-0.94-03012013/ cog/modules/swift/dist/swift-svn
/home/davidk/swift-faster-03012013/cog/modules/swift/dist/swift-svn
/home/davidk/swift-trunk-03012013/cog/modules/swift/dist/swift-svn

It's probably better to use these rather than ~davidk/swift-trunk, because I tend to use that for testing. Hope this helps.

David