[Swift-devel] Scripts with Iterate fails to compile

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 1 14:28:25 CST 2013

Mihael,

It's probably worth discussing. Can you remind me, was variable closing reference counting was the fix for bug #927, failure assigning a file array from within an if statement? If so, I think that is important to have because without that ncar is unable to run their scripts in 0.94. They're in the process of migrating machines which will require the LSF provider, so 0.93 will not be an option for them for very long.

David