[Swift-devel] 0.94 release note draft

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 1 14:07:15 CST 2013

David, this is a great list, and a great start to the Release Notes doc.  Before releasing, though, you need to take many of the items to the next level of detail.

If we dont want to change the Userguide prior to release, write sections in the release notes that will go into trunk Userguide.

Some notes, below.  Some are easy to fix.  For ones (eg MPI) where time may not permit, maybe say "Ask on the Swift list and watch the trunk doc for emerging details." ???

- Mike