[Swift-devel] Scripts with Iterate fails to compile

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:49:42 CST 2013

Hi,

I'm seeing my scripts fail to compile just as the scripts in swift tests
fail with the same error:
yadu at Miranda:~/swift-0.94/cog/modules/swift/tests/apps$ swift
050-stomp-skel-1.swift
Warning: Function toint is deprecated, at 9
Could not start execution
Failed to convert .swiftx to .kml for 050-stomp-skel-1.swift
no such attribute: refs in template context [iterate]

The script I wrote which doesn't compile is here ->
https://github.com/yadudoc/swift-basics/blob/master/stress/x_iterate.swift

My tests were on swift 0.94 run on my laptop (ubuntu 12.04).

Yadu Nand B