[Swift-devel] Status of ssh data provider tests

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 11 07:41:38 CDT 2013

Yadu,

I added a siteguide entry that gives the steps for setting up a run with the ssh provider. It's at http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/guides/release-0.94/siteguide/siteguide.html#_ssh. I tested this from Midway to Beagle. The only difference is that on Beagle, $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys is read only. When you get to that step, log on to accounts.ci.uchicago.edu and add your new SSH key there. That will update your authorized_keys file (takes a few minutes). I've only tested staging with a single small text file so far. Please let me know if you run into any problems.

David