[Swift-devel] local tests

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 29 02:46:59 CDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 02:23 -0500, Yadu Nand wrote:
> Hi Mihael,
>
> Could you be a bit more specific about tests/sites/local ? I do not
> think I've made any changes to that folder yet.

It's missing in SVN:
https://trac.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/browser/branches/release-0.94/tests/sites

> Have you noticed that a huge majority of tests are reporting failures
> since the 26th on Bridled?
> This is from the 25th ->
> http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/tests/swift-0.94/run-2013-07-25/tests-2013-07-25.html
> And from the 26th ->
> http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/tests/swift-0.94/run-2013-07-26/tests-2013-07-26.html

That's because that directory is missing. It contains the sites file
that the tests are supposed to be using.

> Curiously the tests since the 22nd have been failing for trunk.

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/tests/swift-trunk/run-2013-07-22/0041-int-assignment-011635/0041-int-assignment.stdout

I don't think the tests are failing. They don't seem to be working at
all.

Mihael