[Swift-devel] app semantics

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu Jul 11 08:14:19 CDT 2013

I think (at least over beer) we have talked about two different things
that sound like this:

one is allowing app blocks to be more complex out-of-swift blocks of code;
in that case swift does not need to know about any intermediate files,
perhaps.

another is telling swift it doesn't want a file staged around the place,
but still telling swift about that file, and declaring the separate steps
that use that file in swift syntax, so that it knows about the separate
steps and can do things like managing retries of individual steps.

--
http://www.hawaga.org.uk/ben/