[Swift-devel] faster branch merge

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 5 20:24:43 CDT 2013

A lot of files have been moved around in the faster branch. I'm thinking
that instead of merging the faster branch into trunk and then dealing
with all the conflicts and weirdness, I would rather manually merge all
the changes from trunk and 0.94 into the faster branch and then move
trunk out of the way and then rename the faster branch to trunk. I might
take this opportunity to remove the "current" part from the path.

Any objections? Am I missing something that says I shouldn't do this?

Mihael