[Swift-devel] Welcome Yadu Nand - and initial work plan

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 12 09:47:54 CST 2013

Yadu,

For your CI login, also request "OSG Education Gridlab" - for access to our lab hosts, bridled and communicado at ci.uchicago.ed.

For Midway, look for the UChicago RCC (Research COmputing Center) and request login access (they will enable your CNet ID for access); ask to be put in the project under /project/wilde

Same for UC3.

For Beagle, you first nedd a CI login, then need to request access to the Beagle project; see the CI Computing Resources Page, FAQ, HPC topic.

David, can you locate the latest swiftdevel info page on local resources and update it to reflect the latest info/request pages?  You might need to move it from the old wiki.

This will be a good reference for all new collaborators as well as for currnet team members that need additional login access.